Monday, April 6, 2015

I made a thing

It's about time I actually show off something I made of my own accord as part of my new repertoire.  I made an emulator of the Enigma machine that you can use to send messages to your friends.  Instructions are included.  Currently I only have a version for Windows that will only work if you are lucky enough to have a certain .dll file (or Visual Studio) installed.  If you don't, just Google the .dll file and install it and you should be good.  It's not official and it's an .exe so every antivirus software in the universe will probably scream at you when you open it.  Let me know what you think.
Everything is copyright me.  If you want to show your friends, please refer them to this page so they can download it themselves.  Thanks and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment